Hi! My name is Sander Moolin.
I'm a web and game developer focused on Vue, WordPress, SVG, and accessibility.
I've worked on:
- Vuehaus, a template to build Vue sites in WordPress
- Several sites for Funkhaus, a web design firm based in LA
- Several NPM packages, with a focus on zero-dependency libraries
I'm also very interested in game development and decentralized apps/browsing. I've worked on:
- Fritter, a decentralized Twitter clone
- A reusable library of Phaser components
- My game portfolio at itch.io
White AMAB programmers like myself have a responsibility to understand how the tools they build can be used to harm people who US society already actively works to harm, especially people of color and/or people who are trans, queer, feminine, and/or have disabilities.
Tech needs people who will be affected directly by the tools they build, not just who will make money off of those tools.
I want to contribute to a world where those points are the bare minimum for building software and creating art with code, and I want to do so in a way that creates exciting, beautiful, and challenging material.