Hi! My name is Sander Moolin.
I'm a web and game developer at Fuzzco focused on Vue, SVG, WebGL, and accessibility.
I've worked on:
- Fuzznuxt, a Prismic/Nuxt static site boilerplate
- vue-three-wrap, a wrapper component to simplify creating three.js scenes
- Several sites for Fuzzco and Funkhaus, including:
- Pretend Foundry Font Builder: Make-your-own font game that converts canvas drawings to .ttf downloads
- Imagine Entertainment: New site from the ground up for the high-profile film studio
- Elizabeth Taylor: Interactive timeline of the star's life
- Synack: Three.js scene with custom shaders and an SVG-based game
- Primer: Custom canvas/SVG fluid graphics throughout site and a 3D tile viewer
White programmers like me have a responsibility to understand how tools can be used to harm people who many societies already actively work to harm, especially people of color and/or people who are trans, queer, feminine, and/or have disabilities.
Tech needs people who will be affected directly by the tools they build, not just who will make money off of those tools.
I want to contribute to a world where those points are the bare minimum for building software and creating art with code, and I want to do so in a way that creates exciting, beautiful, and challenging material.